Nigerian Woman Hurts After Her Samsung Phone Explodes

A Nigerian woman and a Twitter user identified as @mizthang404 took to the popular micro blogging platform to narrate how her new smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge exploded while charging it.

According to the woman, the explosion set fire to her diary, her wrapper, the rug and almost giving her children severe burns as they were in the room when it happened.

The disgruntled owner says, “what would have happened if no one woke up when the phone exploded.” Fox Meek gathers that the tweet has joined a catalogue of dozens of similar claims been made about Samsung handsets.

Writing on Twitter, @mizthang404 described how she woke up out in the middle of the night after she felt the urge to drink then decided to charge her phone. Adding that the phone explodes some minutes after she plugged it.

Nigerian Woman Hurts After Her Samsung Phone Explodes

“The attached phone explosion happened in my house,I am still in shock at the damage that phone has caused,even after investing in a good brand, this happened! @samsungmobile @samsungMobileUs. what are you going to do about this?”

“I woke up i felt the urge to drink water and plugged my phone went to take water. I was settling back in when the phone exploded on the table. My diary, the rug my wrapper am just glad the children are fine,”

Nigerian Woman Hurts After Her Samsung Phone Explodes

“The phone was purchased brand new, i used an original Samsung charger and it was plugged in for less than 30 mins as i was still awake from plugging it in when it exploded,” she wrote.

Nigerian Woman Hurts After Her Samsung Phone Explodes

Most Read News

2 comments

  1. Hmmmn thank God nothing happened to the children. Samsung phone is quite expensive I wonder what could be the cause of the explosion i think it high time they looked into it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *